Want the latest on how to Think Cultural Health?
Join the CLCCHC
Become a member of the Center for Linguistic and Cultural Competency in Health Care (CLCCHC)! The CLCCHC (“click” to our friends) is a part of the Office of Minority Health. For more details see CLCCHC.
The CLCCHC and Think Cultural Health are dedicated to advancing health equity at every point of contact through the implementation of culturally and linguistically appropriate services and policies.
By joining the CLCCHC, you will gain access to exclusive resources, and be the first to hear about the latest initiatives from OMH and the Think Cultural Health team!
- Think Cultural Health News – you’ll receive our quarterly e-newsletter that highlights key advancements in the fields of cultural and linguistic competency and the latest from Think Cultural Health.
- Ask the Expert – submit your question about culturally and linguistically appropriate services, health disparities, the Office of Minority Health or more.
- Community Calendar – keep track of upcoming OMH and other events that pertain to the provision of culturally and linguistically appropriate services.
- Specialty Education & CLAS Modules – check out our video case study-based educational units for a variety of health professions.
- Webinars – you’ll have access to our Think Cultural Health webinars focusing on cultural and linguistic competency.